Friday, October 31

Dust off the keyboard!


Oh my, it has been a long stretch. I can't find any excuse except: PROCRASTINATION.

Well, Happy birthday to Missie Sunshine, who has turned 3 this year!
2014 was a fabulous year and already, I can feel the great buzz for SS15. Missie Sunshine just keeps getting better and better.

Heidi and I have been busy creating new pieces and we have lots to share. First and foremost, SWIMWEAR! Yes, our collection has grown into swimwear.
Then our fans asked for it so we created it, wait for it (drum roll, please).......Missie Sunshine's "mommy and me" matching beach cover ups.

We are growing and growing...Missie Sunshine thanks everyone who has supported us. We can't wait to share our new pieces!

Here's a little sneak peek!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love hearing from you.